Adding our Unit Calendar to your smartphone is a great and easy way for you to see what is going on with our Cruiser Unit. Download the Google Calendar app (available on any type of smartphone), use a gmail account and you can have all our events right at your fingertips!
Here are some directions on how to add the calendar using the link below. The important thing to know is that it needs to be done from a computer, not a phone. :) After you add the calendar to your account, you don't have to use the computer, just the first time.
Add using a link
1. On your computer, open Google Calendar.
2. On the left, above "My Calendars," click Add Add and then From URL.
3. Enter the calendar's address in the field provided. Just copy the link given below.
4. Click Add Calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars."
5. Click the box beside "Coakley's Cadillac Cruisers" so there is a check mark in the box. The events should show up on your Google Calendar!
If this doesn't work for you, email me with your gmail address and we can send you an invitation to the calendar that may be easier! Just let me know!!
You can also import the Google Calendar to your iPhone calendar as well. (Link below)
Link for IPHONE users-- https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/acnee6b8cpus7e2g5iiveshchc%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics